Your February Pool Cues are on their way to your mailbox. You can find an electronic version by clicking HERE.
Looking ahead at Summer 2018, the Pool Cues includes some key dates and information:
- Swim Team Meet Calendar – GO VIEW RIDGE!
- Tennis Flight Schedule and Contacts.
- Work Party dates to be penciled in.
- Board of Trustees Nominees for this coming term.
- Last call for summer staff applications! Due 2/28!
The Annual Member Meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 7th at the Pool Clubhouse. We will begin with an informal reception at 6:30 and the meeting will begin at 7p.m. Hope to see you all there!
Hope your anticipation for summer is growing as quickly as ours!
The Winter Work Crew (Bruce, Doug, Your Board)
We are now accepting applications for Lifeguards, Swim Lesson Instructors and the Snack Shack. The best summer job you’ll ever have! This summer, we plan to hire 2 – 5 Lifeguards and up to 2 Snack Shack employees.
- Lifeguards and Swim Lesson Instructors must show proof of Red Cross certification or enrollment in a Lifeguarding course. Must be 16-years old to apply.
- Snack Shack applicants will need a current King County Food Handlers Permit. Must be 14 years old to apply.
- All Staff will need a bank account for direct deposit of paychecks.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, February 28th, 2018. We will review all cover letters and resumes, and will contact those who qualify to schedule an in-person interview for the first or second weekend in March. Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon!