Unfortunately due to the Air Quality Index continuing to be in the “Unhealthy” range, we will be closed for the entire day. All scheduled activities have been canceled for the day. NO lessons or open swim. We will post a new update later this evening.
Tonight’s water polo match has been postponed to Thursday and moved to Sand Point.
8:04 p.m. – Update – Unfortunately we have to cancel early morning lap swim and water polo for Tuesday, August 21. We will continue to post updates for the remainder of the day.
Our facility is CLOSED until further notice. We will continue to monitor the air quality and will post updates.
12:32 p.m. update – We are planning on remaining open for open swim at 1:15 p.m. today. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will post any schedule changes, if needed.
7:52 a.m. update – The current air quality if currently much improved. Lessons are on for this morning. We will continue to monitor the situation and will be making a decision on any other schedule changes if needed, as needed.
7:07 a.m. update – Water Polo has been canceled for Monday, August 20.
10:30 p.m. (August 19): Due to the poor / unhealthy air quality in the area, we will be open for early morning lap swim on Monday, August 20 from 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. However, our hours may change. We will post another update by 7:30 a.m. regarding pool hours for the rest of the day. We will post an update on the website and Facebook.
Summer’s finally rollin’. Just a few reminders:
- Please back in park (and remind your guests too)
- Please sign in all guests to the club and grounds (tennis and non-swimmers included)
- If you are planning on bringing in 6 or more guests at a time, please call the pool to see how busy the calendar is. This is considered a party and needs to be put on the calendar.
- Check the google calendar for the most accurate club schedule and events.
- Please come to the 60th Anniversary Party!
Here’s to the best summer ever!